Building a broadcast-quality
live streaming experience in 45 minutes
Learn how to easily build a full camera-to-consumer live streaming solution using AWS Elemental Link, AWS Elemental MediaServices, and Amazon CloudFront. To complete the picture from an operational perspective, we will also configure end-to-end monitoring using Touchstream VirtualNOC for full observability of the live OTT workflow.
All of this will be done live in less than 45 minutes.
No smoke, no mirrors! Seeing is believing.
Please join us for one of our 3 regional sessions.
Setup end-to-end broadcast quality live stream from camera to player, using the AWS Link2Live Solution
Setup end-to-end broadcast quality monitoring with Touchstream
What will you learn?
- Connect camera to cloud media processing via AWS: Elemental Link
- Configure MediaLive contribution bitrates and live channel
- Configure MediaStore packager with multi-bitrate ABR ladder and start channel
- Configure CloudFront CDN as distribution point
- Configure MediaTailor for Server Side Ad Insertion (SSAI)
- Configure core ABR monitoring of CloudFront and Mediastore (origin)
- Add Cloudwatch metrics and monitoring to VirtualNOC for Elemental Link, MediaLive, MediaStore, CloudFront and MediaTailor
- Configure log analytics push from Mediastore, CloudFront and MediaTailor to Splunk
- Configure context sensitive launch links from VirtualNOC to AWS component configuration interfaces
- Configure context sensitive launch links from VirtualNOC to Splunk log analytics views and raw log lines
Entertainment at AWS